President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has named 19 ministers to make up his cabinet for his second term in office.
Composition of the Cabinet is in line with Article 79(1) of the 1992 Constitution of the Republic.
The list was submitted to Parliament on Thursday through Speaker of the House, Hon. Alban S.K. Bagin for approval.
The Cabinet constitutes the Executive Branch of the Government of Ghana with members appointed by the President who report to him directly.
The list of 19 ministers includes new entrants like Samuel Abu Jinapor, Minister for Lands, Asenso Boakye Minister for Housing, and Mavis Hawa Koomson, Fisheries Minister.
Below is the list of the 19 cabinet Ministers
- Mr. Ken Ofori-Atta, Minister of Finance’
2. Alan Kwodwo Kyerematen, Minister of Trade and Industry.
3. Dominic Nitiwul, Minister of Defense
4. Ambrose Dery, Minister of Interior
5. Ms. Shirley Ayorkor Botchwey, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration
6. Godfred Yeboah Dame, Attorney General and Minister for Justice
7. Dr. Owusu Afriyie-A koto, Minister for Food and Agriculture
8. Dr. Mathew Opoku Prempeh, Minister for Energ
9. Dr. Yaw Osei Adutwum, Minister for Education
10. Kwaku Agyemang Manu, Minister for Health
11. Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu, Minister for Parliamentary Affairs
12. Daniel Botwe, Minister for Local Government, Decentralisation and Rural Development
13. Samuel Abdulai Jinapor, Minister for Lands and Natural Resources
14. Ms. Cecilia Abena Dapaah, Minister for Sanitation and Water Resources
15. John Peter Amewu, Minister for Railways Development
16. Ignatius Baffour Awuah, Minister for Employment and Labour Relations
17. Mavis Hawa Koomson, Minister for Fisheries and Aquaculture Development
18. Alhaji Ibrahim Awal Mohammed, Minister for Tourism, Art and Culture
19. Francis Asenso Boakye, Minister for Works and Housing